With Tray Applications Manager you have a new icon in tray icon bar (notification area). You can use it to create your customized hierarchy menu following your needs.
Customizing your menu you can:
- Launch one ore more executable files at the same time
- Open or launch a file with OS default editor
- Open one or more sites at the same time using or not the default editor
- Open a folder
- Open a CMD in with you can see a cmd command executed (for example "ifconfig" will open a cmd showing the result of ifconfig)
- Define a list of applications to launch at OS Startup
- Define a list of applications for which will be created a new tray icon to open it.
- Allows three different tipes of schreenshot
And more functionalities in website...
If you try this software please give me a mail with your opinion and visit the website to learn how to use and for more infos.
At the moment only english is avaible but I'm still working on them. Other languages will be avaible as soon as possible.
All options to save time are developed, I work with this software daily and for me stop to search applications or files and start to use tray manager is a big time saving. With two clicks you can open what you want to use, the most important thing is that you are the customizer of menu so you know exactly where to search for.